Monday, December 15, 2008

        I thought Darth Maul was the coolest character design in the new Star Wars Films before I actually saw them. I was inspired to make my own Sith, her name is Darth Searin. I wanted her to look a bit like a  kabuki spirit. I thought she might have four arms, and cybernetic snake body below the waste and use the light sabers she took off Jedi's she had slain. Seems George and I had similar ideas since General Grievous was part robot and had four arms and used light sabers taken off his Jedi victims. I do not think George took my idea though legally he could because I was working for him at the time. I think we were both just thinking what might be cool for a new Sith villain to have. Two blades were cool! What about four?! That sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment